WIDE VARIETY STILL AVAILABLE!
- Beer & Wine
Jungle Jim’s International Market is here for you during these trying times. We are watching the situation very closely. We would like to inform you about the following actions we are taking.
Did you know most of our tenants are still open for carry-out and delivery? Visit our blog for information on some of your favorite restaurants! Restaurants open for Carry-Out
To experience just a little piece of the Jungle from home visit: The Jungle Jim Story
- Per Governor DeWine’s mandate, everyone must wear a mask while in our Fairfield & Eastgate location until further notice. We also ask that all guests follow the CDC recommended guidelines and remember to leave 6 ft between you and other guests while shopping. If you chose to shop in a group, please keep your group close together.
- Jungle Jim’s is not offering curbside pickup at this time. However, we are taking every precautionary measure to ensure your safety and pleasant shopping experience in person!
- Based on the Governor’s update, we used the 6-foot rule to conclude that we could accommodate 4,000-5,000 customers within our wonderland of food! However, to ensure that our customers and employees are safe, we are voluntarily limiting both stores to 3,100 individuals at a time.
- You’ll notice we continuously sanitize our carts and baskets, so don’t get wet!
- New store hours. We are now open from 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM, seven days a week.
- (Special Hours for Elderly & Vulnerable: 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM)
- To protect your health and the health of our employees, please refrain from using reusable bags until further notice.
- Increased frequency of cleaning surfaces and spaces.
- The Evolution Of The Jungle Movie Theaters are temporarily closed at both locations.To experience just a little piece of the Jungle from home visit: The Jungle Jim Story
- Hand sanitizer is readily available to all our staff.
- We have disinfectant options at entrances to sanitize carts and baskets.
- We have added Register Guards at both locations to ensure a safe & healthy check-out experience.
- We are spacing out our open registers, when and where possible.
- We have added tape on the floor throughout the store to assist you in staying 6 feet apart from one another.
- Encouraging customers to use Apple Pay / Google Pay as it is contactless payment, and it does not require a signature – eliminating the need to touch the stylus.
- Encouraging our staff to check their temperature before returning to work each day, and to remain home if they find they have an elevated temperature.
- We are working with vendors to keep as much as we can in stock and at reasonable prices.
- We are limiting high demand items to provide as many products to as many people as possible.
- If you can’t find what you’re looking for in American Grocery, ask someone or try checking our other departments as we have a wide variety of products.
- To-go growlers and sealed to-go pints may be purchased at the Tasting Bar in both locations. Samples will not be sold at the Tasting Bar at this time.
- Now serving pints at our Eastgate AND Fairfield locations. See Tasting Bar staff for more details.
- Fairfield’s Kombucha Bar is closed at this time.
- Eastgate’s Kombucha Bar is now serving growlers to-go only.
- Eastgate’s Coffee Bar is closed at this time.
Secondary Venues such as Paradise Pavilion, The Oscar Station, and Jungle Experience Center (JXC) are now closed.
The following events postponed until further notice:
Product demonstrations, English classes, all JungleFests, in-store Cooking School classes, store tours, all beer, wine, and cigar tastings, Dinners With TJ, Back That Glass Up, Pint Nights, live music, and karaoke.
If you have questions, please call us at (513) 674-6000.
Thank you for shopping at Jungle Jim’s International Market.