WIDE VARIETY STILL AVAILABLE!
- Beer & Wine
Jungle Jim’s International Market is here for you during these trying times. We are watching the situation very closely. We would like to inform you about the following actions we are taking.
Did you know most of our tenants are still open for carry-out and delivery? Visit our blog for information on some of your favorite restaurants!
To experience just a little piece of the Jungle from home visit:
- Jungle Jim’s is not offering curbside pickup at this time. However, we are taking every precautionary measure to ensure your safety and pleasant shopping experience in person!
- We are currently requiring all vendors and staff to wear masks while on the premises.
- Based on the Governor’s update, we used the 6-foot rule to conclude that we could accommodate 4,000-5,000 customers within our wonderland of food! However, to ensure that our customers and employees are safe, we are voluntarily limiting our stores to 1,200 individuals at a time within both locations to make it as safe as possible to shop.
- You’ll notice we continuously sanitize our carts and baskets, so don’t get wet!
- New store hours. We are now open from 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM, seven days a week.
- (Special Hours for Elderly & Vulnerable: 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM)
- To protect your health and the health of our employees, please refrain from using reusable bags until further notice.
- Increased frequency of cleaning surfaces and spaces.
- Movie Theaters are temporarily closed at both locations.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available to all our staff.
- We have disinfectant options at entrances to sanitize carts and baskets.
- We have added Register Guards at both locations to ensure a safe & healthy check-out experience.
- We are spacing out our open registers, when and where possible.
- We have added tape on the floor throughout the store to assist you in staying 6 feet apart from one another.
- Encouraging customers to use Apple Pay / Google Pay as it is contactless payment, and it does not require a signature – eliminating the need to touch the stylus.
- Encouraging our staff to check their temperature before returning to work each day, and to remain home if they find they have an elevated temperature.
- We are working with vendors to keep as much as we can in stock and at reasonable prices.
- We are limiting high demand items to provide as many products to as many people as possible.
- We are unable to offer rain checks or substitutions at this time.
- We are temporarily suspending product returns. Exceptions may be made for products that do not meet freshness standards.
- If you can’t find what you’re looking for in American Grocery, ask someone or try checking our other departments as we have a wide variety of products.
- Growler and Howler fills are available in our Beer and Wine Department for off-premises consumption.
- Growlers, Howlers, and sealed Pint jar fills are available in our Natural Foods Department off-premises consumption.
- Fairfield’s Kombucha Bar is closed at this time.
- Secondary Venues such as Paradise Pavilion, The Oscar Station, and Jungle Experience Center (JXC) are now closed.
- The following events postponed until further notice:
- Product demonstrations, English classes, all JungleFests, Cooking School classes, store tours, all beer, wine, and cigar tastings, Dinners With TJ, Back That Glass Up, live music, and karaoke.
If you have questions, please call us at (513) 674-6000.
Thank you for shopping at Jungle Jim’s International Market.