Find Your Flavor at Jungle Jim's Barrel Aged Beer Bash!
Aged in bourbon, tequila, or rum barrels, barrel-aged beers are often deeply flavorful, nuanced, and intense. Our one-of-a-kind Barrel-Aged Beer Bash celebrates the art of barrel-aging by bringing together barrel-aged beers of all kinds. From light and funky, to sour and bright, to deep, dark, and roasty, there’s something for everyone to try and enjoy!
About the Show Since its inception in 2014, our Barrel Aged Beer Bash has wowed crowds, inspired craft beer enthusiasts, and celebrated the art of barrel aging! Aged in bourbon, tequila, or rum barrels, barrel-aged beers are often deeply flavorful, nuanced, and intense. From light and funky, to sour and bright, to deep, dark, and roasty, there’s something for everyone to try and enjoy!
Our Promise This year, we’re celebrating the 6th iteration of this beloved festival with over 100 bold and inventive beers! Rare, hard-to-find, and maybe even exclusive to this epic event, these beers are truly special. Tickets include entry to this year’s Barrel Aged Beer Bash, a tasting guide, and a commemorative glass for you to keep!
Slow & Steady It takes time to age these beers, so we recommend that you take time to drink and appreciate them, as well. These beers are heavy and often have higher-than-average alcohol content, so we encourage you to enjoy these heavier beverages slowly and to appreciate the depth and nuance in each pour.
Try then Buy We’ve gathered these incredible beers together so that you can taste, sample, and discover new favorites! Though some of the beers at our show are actually unavailable to the public, many of these barrel-aged beers are available downstairs in our Beer Department on a continuous or seasonal basis! So, make sure to take notes and record your favorites so that you can find them in our store!
Directions, Parking & Lodging
The Oscar Event Center at Jungle Jim’s International Market
5440 Dixie Highway
Fairfield, OH 45014
Need somewhere to stay?
Jungle Jim's has partnered with the following hotels and special offers may be available for customers who book their rooms with them. When making your reservations be sure to mention that you will be attending a Junglefest!
Holiday Inn at Centre Park of West Chester5800 Muhlhauser Rd.
West Chester Township, OH 45069
Welcome to the Brand New West Chester Hotel at Centre Park! Welcome as you begin your journey to Centre Park and step into an extraordinary experience at the Holiday Inn Cincinnati North - West Chester featuring Ohio’s first Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse. Located 20 miles from Downtown Cincinnati and within minutes of I-275 and I-75, our hotel rises above all of the competition.
Cincinnati Marriott North6189 Muhlhauser Rd.
West Chester, OH 45069
The Cincinnati Marriott North at Union Centre is the perfect place for you to stay on your next getaway! Located conveniently off of I-75 in West Chester, the Cincinnati Marriott North features 295 comfortable guest rooms, 24-hour business center, wireless Internet, non-smoking rooms, indoor lap pool, executive fitness center, and so much more! The property also features the RiverCity Grille Restaurant and Lounge, a great casual dining experience, which is a great way to end a long day!
Hilton Garden Inn9306 Schulze Dr.
West Chester, OH 45069
The Hilton Garden Inn West Chester hotel is conveniently located off I-75 within one mile of businesses, shops, restaurants and many activities! Feel at home in a bright and spacious guest room or suite, equipped with complimentary WiFi, an HDTV, a mini-refrigerator, a plush Garden Sleep System bed, a work desk with ergonomic chair and a Keurig® coffee maker. Unwind in the Lounge or on the patio, and enjoy tasty American cuisine in the welcoming Garden Grille & Bar.
Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton1 Riverfront Plaza
Hamilton, OH 45011
The Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton hotel is ideal for the business traveler, with 120 guestrooms, 6,500 square feet of meeting and banquet space with full catering available, and a healthy breakfast buffet. Looking for Miami University hotels? The Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton is a short drive from Miami University and a perfect choice for your next trip to Butler County.Situated in the heart of downtown Hamilton, “The City of Sculpture,” the Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton is close to many dining, entertainment, and shopping options. The Courtyard provides exactly the room you need for work, relaxation and sleep with a large work area with well-lit desk and free high-speed Internet access. Also available is an indoor pool, exercise room, and business center.
Quality Inn West Chester8567 Cincinnati Dayton Rd.
West Chester, OH 45069
The Quality Inn of West Chester is located conveniently off of I-75. The hotel features wonderful guest amenities including: a spacious heated indoor swimming pool, business center, Internet access, and exceptional customer service!
Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North7500 Tylers Place Boulevard,
West Chester, OH, 45069
Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North is centrally located between Dayton and Cincinnati, minutes from the Voice of America Center, Cincinnati Premium Outlets, and Miami Valley Gaming. Enjoy fast & free WiFi, free parking, and local Best Brews® craft beer during your stay at our West Chester hotel.
Home2 Suites7145 Liberty Centre Dr.
Liberty Township, OH 45069
Settle in and stay a while at our new Home2 Suites by Hilton Cincinnati Liberty Center. Enjoy all the comforts of home just minutes from downtown Cincinnati and adjacent to Liberty Town Center. Business travelers appreciate our proximity to businesses such as Jungle Jim's, Cincinnati Enquirer, GE Aviation, Level 3 Communications and Proctor & Gamble.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the festival?
- When is the festival?
- How much are tickets?
- Can I bring my child?
- How much is parking?
Where is the festival?
Jungle Jim’s International Barrel Aged Beer Bash will be held in the elegant Oscar Event Center located above Jungle Jim’s. Please park in the spaces designated for The Oscar Event Center located to the left as you come in the main entrance with the gorilla sign.The Oscar Event Center at Jungle Jim’s
5440 Dixie Highway
Fairfield, OH 45014 Top
When is the festival?
2019 Dates to be announcedTop
How much are tickets?
See Tickets for detailed information.
The earlier you purchase tickets the better the price will be.Top
Can I bring my child?
No. Only adults 21 years of age or older may attend, IDs will be checked at the door.Top
How much is parking?
Parking is free.Top
Sample from over 100 unique barrel-aged beers from local, regional and national breweries, enjoy light snacks, and take home your commemorative glassware! Just remember, these are heavy beers, so please drink responsibly!
- Drinker $60 plus tax
Not big on beer? No worries! You can still have fun with your beer-drinking friends while enjoying soda, coffee, and light snacks!
- Non-Drinker $15 plus tax
Hurry before prices increase!
November 19 - December 31 General Admission - $50 Non-Drinker - $15
January 1 - January 19 General Admission - $60 Non-Drinker - $15
At The Door: If tickets are still available, General Admission - $60 Non-Drinker - $15
- Rhinegeist - BA Ink (draft)
- Rhinegeist - Double Oaked Mastodon (draft)
- Rhinegeist - Margarita Monday (draft)
- Deschutes Brewery - The Abyss 2018 (Bottle)
- Deschutes Brewery - Black Butte XXX (Bottle)
- Deschutes Brewery - The Ages (Bottle)
- Deschutes Brewery - The Dissident 2018 (Bottle)
- Deschutes Brewery - The Dissident w/Brett (Bottle)
- Deschutes Brewery - The Dissident w/ Marionberries (Bottle)
- OddSide Ales - The Nightman Leaveth (Bottle)
- OddSide Ales - Rye Hipster Brunch Stout (Bottle)
- OddSide Ales - Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Mayan Mocha (Bottle)
- OddSide Ales - Sweet Potato Souffle Rye Ale (Bottle)
- OddSide Ales - Hazel's Nuts (Bottle)
- Victory Brewing Company - Sour Monkey Remix (Bottle)
- Rogue Ales & Spirits - 2018 Rolling Thunder Imperial Stout (Draft)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co - Tequila Barrel Aged Otra Vez (Draft)
- Anderson Valley Brewing Co - Wild Turkey Old Fashioned (Bottle)
- Anderson Valley Brewing Co - Wild Turkey Bourbon Barrel Stout (Bottle)
- Anderson Valley Brewing Co - Thribble Currant (Bottle)
- Ballast Point Brewing Co - Victory at Sea - High West Barrel Aged (Bottle)
- Ballast Point Brewing Co - White Wine Barrel Aged Sour Wench (Bottle)
- Ballast Point Brewing Co - Bourbon Whiskey Barrel Aged Piper Down (Draft)
- Great Lakes Brewing Co - Barrel Aged Alberta Clipper Porter(Draft)
- Great Lakes Brewing Co - Barrel Aged Blackout Stout (Draft)
- Great Lakes Brewing Co - 30th Anniversary Imperial Oyster Stout (Bottles)
- Brooklyn Brewery - Black Ops (Bottles)
- Alltech Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. - Kentucky Old Fashioned (bottles)
- Alltech Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. - Kentucky Bourbon Barrel (bottles)
- Alltech Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. - Kentucky Vanilla Barrel (bottles)
- Alltech Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. - Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout (bottles)
- Urban Artifact - Braised Carrot Soup (bottles)
- Urban Artifact - Autumnal Roast (bottles)
- Urban Artifact - Shaved Asparagus Salad (bottles)
- Urban Artifact - Cherry Pie and Black Coffee (bottles)
- Dogfish Head Brewing - Midas Touch (bottles)
- Dogfish Head Brewing - Palo Santo Marron (bottles)
- Dogfish Head Brewing - Bitches Brew (bottles)
- Dogfish Head Brewing - Siracusa Nera (bottles)
- Stone Brewing Company - Fyoders Classic (bottles)
- Stone Brewing Company - Mikhails Odd (bottle)
- Stone Brewing Company - 2017 Xocoveza Charred (bottles)
- North Coast Brewing - 2017 Old Stock Reserve (Bourbon)
- North Coast Brewing - 21st Anniversary Old Rasputin (Bourbon)
- Platform Beer Company - EMO, Barrel Aged S'Mores Imperial Stout (can)
- Platform Beer Company - Esther, Barrel Aged Belgian Dark Strong aged on cherries (can)
- Pretentious Barrel House - Indolence (Draft)
- Pretentious Barrel House - Sybarite W/Rasberries
- Taft's Brewing - Barrel Aged Big Silky
- Epic Brewing - Quad Barrel Big Bad Baptist (bottle)
- Epic Brewing - Big Bad Baptista (bottle)
- Epic Brewing - Sour Brainless on Pink Guava (bottle)
- North High Brewing - Old Man McNasty (1/6 Bbl draft)
- Avery Brewing - Vanilla Bean Stout (bottle)
- Avery Brewing - Raspberry Sour (bottle)
- Avery Brewing - Uncle Jacobs Stout (bottle)
- Founders Brewing - CBS (bottle)
- Founders Brewing - Backwoods Bastard (bottle)
- New Holland Brewing - Blue Sunday Sour (bottles)
- New Holland Brewing - Dragons Milk Reserve Orange Chocolate
- Great Lakes Brewing - Great Lakes Barrel Aged Christmas Ale (Draft)
- Madtree Brewing - Rhone
- Madtree Brewing - Coffee Vanilla Axis Mundi
- Jackie O's - Apprevation
- Jackie O's - Black Mask
- Jackie O's - Champion Ground
- Victory Brewing - Wisdom Hour (bottles)
- Revolution Brewing - Deths Tar
- Revolution Brewing - Café Deth
- Revolution Brewing - Ryeway to Heaven
- Revolution Brewing - Gravedigger Billy
- Maumee Bay Brewing - Bourbon Barrel Aged Total Eclipse (draft 1/6bbl)
- Abita Brewing - Bourbon Street Imperial Stout (bottles)
- Troegs Independent Brewing - Freaky Peach Bourbon Barrel Aged Sour (bottle)
- Troegs Independent Brewing - Blackberry Tizzy Bourbon Barrel Aged Sour (bottles)
- Clown Shoes - White Tail Unidragon (bottles)
- Clown Shoes - Snow on the Maple Tree (bottles)
- Clown Shoes - La Bestia Furiosa (bottles)
- Clown Shoes - La Pinguina En Fuego (bottles)
- Listermann Brewing Company - Freedom Toast (Bottle)
- Listermann Brewing Company - Up The Pinot Noir Aged Quad And To The Gymnasium (Bottle)
- Listermann Brewing Company - Peach Brandy Barrel Aged Imperial Chickow (Bottle)