Find Your Flavor at Jungle Jim's Barrel-Aged Beer Bash!
Aged in bourbon, tequila, or rum barrels, barrel-aged beers are often deeply flavorful, nuanced, and intense. Our one-of-a-kind Barrel-Aged Beer Bash celebrates the art of barrel-aging by bringing together barrel-aged beers of all kinds. From light and funky, to sour and bright, to deep, dark, and roasty, there’s something for everyone to try and enjoy!
About the Show Since its inception in 2014, our Barrel-Aged Beer Bash has wowed crowds, inspired craft beer enthusiasts, and celebrated the art of barrel aging! Aged in bourbon, tequila, or rum barrels, barrel-aged beers are often deeply flavorful, nuanced, and intense. From light and funky, to sour and bright, to deep, dark, and roasty, there’s something for everyone to try and enjoy!
Our Promise This year, we’re celebrating the 8th iteration of this beloved festival with over 100 bold and inventive beers! Rare, hard-to-find, and maybe even exclusive to this epic event, these beers are truly special. Tickets include entry to this year’s Barrel-Aged Beer Bash, a tasting guide, and a commemorative glass for you to keep!
Slow & Steady It takes time to age these beers, so we recommend that you take time to drink and appreciate them, as well. These beers are heavy and often have higher-than-average alcohol content, so we encourage you to enjoy these heavier beverages slowly and to appreciate the depth and nuance in each pour.
Try then Buy We’ve gathered these incredible beers together so that you can taste, sample, and discover new favorites! Though some of the beers at our show are actually unavailable to the public, many of these barrel-aged beers are available downstairs in our Beer Department on a continuous or seasonal basis! So, make sure to take notes and record your favorites so that you can find them in our store!
Directions, Parking & Lodging
The Oscar Event Center at Jungle Jim’s International Market
5440 Dixie Highway
Fairfield, OH 45014
Need somewhere to stay?
Jungle Jim's has partnered with the following hotels and special offers may be available for customers who book their rooms with them. When making your reservations be sure to mention that you will be attending a Junglefest!
Holiday Inn at Centre Park of West Chester5800 Muhlhauser Rd.
West Chester Township, OH 45069
Welcome to the Brand New West Chester Hotel at Centre Park! Welcome as you begin your journey to Centre Park and step into an extraordinary experience at the Holiday Inn Cincinnati North - West Chester featuring Ohio’s first Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse. Located 20 miles from Downtown Cincinnati and within minutes of I-275 and I-75, our hotel rises above all of the competition.
Cincinnati Marriott North6189 Muhlhauser Rd.
West Chester, OH 45069
The Cincinnati Marriott North at Union Centre is the perfect place for you to stay on your next getaway! Located conveniently off of I-75 in West Chester, the Cincinnati Marriott North features 295 comfortable guest rooms, 24-hour business center, wireless Internet, non-smoking rooms, indoor lap pool, executive fitness center, and so much more! The property also features the RiverCity Grille Restaurant and Lounge, a great casual dining experience, which is a great way to end a long day!
Hilton Garden Inn9306 Schulze Dr.
West Chester, OH 45069
The Hilton Garden Inn West Chester hotel is conveniently located off I-75 within one mile of businesses, shops, restaurants and many activities! Feel at home in a bright and spacious guest room or suite, equipped with complimentary WiFi, an HDTV, a mini-refrigerator, a plush Garden Sleep System bed, a work desk with ergonomic chair and a Keurig® coffee maker. Unwind in the Lounge or on the patio, and enjoy tasty American cuisine in the welcoming Garden Grille & Bar.
Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton1 Riverfront Plaza
Hamilton, OH 45011
The Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton hotel is ideal for the business traveler, with 120 guestrooms, 6,500 square feet of meeting and banquet space with full catering available, and a healthy breakfast buffet. Looking for Miami University hotels? The Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton is a short drive from Miami University and a perfect choice for your next trip to Butler County.Situated in the heart of downtown Hamilton, “The City of Sculpture,” the Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton is close to many dining, entertainment, and shopping options. The Courtyard provides exactly the room you need for work, relaxation and sleep with a large work area with well-lit desk and free high-speed Internet access. Also available is an indoor pool, exercise room, and business center.
Quality Inn West Chester8567 Cincinnati Dayton Rd.
West Chester, OH 45069
The Quality Inn of West Chester is located conveniently off of I-75. The hotel features wonderful guest amenities including: a spacious heated indoor swimming pool, business center, Internet access, and exceptional customer service!
Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North7500 Tylers Place Boulevard,
West Chester, OH, 45069
Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North is centrally located between Dayton and Cincinnati, minutes from the Voice of America Center, Cincinnati Premium Outlets, and Miami Valley Gaming. Enjoy fast & free WiFi, free parking, and local Best Brews® craft beer during your stay at our West Chester hotel.
Home2 Suites7145 Liberty Centre Dr.
Liberty Township, OH 45069
Settle in and stay a while at our new Home2 Suites by Hilton Cincinnati Liberty Center. Enjoy all the comforts of home just minutes from downtown Cincinnati and adjacent to Liberty Town Center. Business travelers appreciate our proximity to businesses such as Jungle Jim's, Cincinnati Enquirer, GE Aviation, Level 3 Communications and Proctor & Gamble.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the festival?
- When is the festival?
- How much are tickets?
- Can I bring my child?
- How much is parking?
Where is the festival?
Jungle Jim’s International Barrel-Aged Beer Bash will be held in the elegant Oscar Event Center located above Jungle Jim’s. Please park in the spaces designated for The Oscar Event Center located to the left as you come in the main entrance with the gorilla sign.The Oscar Event Center at Jungle Jim’s
5440 Dixie Highway
Fairfield, OH 45014 Top
When is the festival?
Details for our 2021 Barrel-Aged Beer Bash are to be announced.Top
How much are tickets?
See Tickets for detailed information.
The earlier you purchase tickets the better the price will be.Top
Can I bring my child?
No. Only adults 21 years of age or older may attend, IDs will be checked at the door.Top
How much is parking?
Parking is free.Top
- Wooden Cask Brewing Company - Corruption New Rift BBA Imperial Stout (Bottle)
- Wooden Cask Brewing Company - Thin Blue Line New Rift BBA Imperial Coffee Stout (Bottle)
- Wooden Cask Brewing Company - Aged Scotsman New Rift Rye BA Scotch Ale (Bottle)
- Wooden Cask Brewing Company - Pot Still New Rift BA Imperial Porter (Bottle)
- Wooden Cask Brewing Company - Oh! Hell Yes New Rift BBA Hellerbock (Bottle)
- 18th Street Brewery - Barrel Aged Bitches' Bank Imperial Stout (Draft 1/6)
- Fifty West Brewing Company - Death Valley Shootout (Bottle)
- Fifty West Brewing Company - 10&2 Barleywine (Bottle)
- Lagunitas Brewing Company - Willettized
- Oskar Blues Brewery - Barrel aged Ten Fidy (Bottle)
- Founders Brewing Co. - KBS (Bottle)
- Founders Brewing Co. - KBS Espresso (Bottle)
- Founders Brewing Co. - Mas Agave (Bottle)
- Braxton Brewing Company - Dark Charge
- New Belgium Brewing - Oakspire (Bottle)
- Listermann Brewing Company - Cranium Brunch Stout (Bottle)
- Listermann Brewing Company - Apple Discrepancies (Bottle)
- Listermann Brewing Company - X
- Listermann Brewing Company - 2016 Cincinnatus (Bottle)
- Listermann Brewing Company - 2019 Freedom Rye Toast (Bottle)
- Hoppin' Frog Brewery - Tequila Barrel-Aged Turbo Shandy Citrus Ale (Bottle)
- Hoppin' Frog Brewery - Barrel-Aged B.O.R.I.S. Royale (Bottle)
- Hoppin' Frog Brewery - Extended Barrel-Aged B.O.R.I.S. The Crusher Oatmeal Imperial Stout (Bottle)
- Hoppin' Frog Brewery - Vanilla Barrel-Aged B.O.R.I.S. The Crusher Oatmeal Imperial Stout (Bottle)
- Hoppin' Frog Brewery - Woodford Reserve Rye Barrel-Aged Pentuple (Bottle)
- Hoppin' Frog Brewery - Barrel-Aged Frogichlaus Swiss-style Holiday Lager (Bottle)
- Hoppin' Frog Brewery - Barrel-Aged D.O.R.I.S. The Destroyer Double Oatmeal Imperial Stout (Bottle)
- MadTree Brewing - BA Coffee Vanilla Axis Mundi (Bottle)
- MadTree Brewing - Joon (Bottle)
- Brewdog - Paradox (Can)
- Brewdog - Overworks Cosmic Crush Cherry (Bottle)
- Brewdog - Overworks Cosmic Crush Apricot (Bottle)
- Brewdog - Overworks Cosmic Crush Boysenberry (Bottle)
- Lexington Brewing Company - Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale (Bottle)
- Lexington Brewing Company - Kentucky Vanilla Cream Ale (Bottle)
- Lexington Brewing Company - Kentucky Winter Golden Stout (Bottle)
- Lexington Brewing Company - Kentucky Coffee Barrel Stout (Bottle)
- Lexington Brewing Company - Kentucky Coffee Cream Ale (Bottle)
- Jackie O’s Brewery - Black Falls
- Jackie O’s Brewery - Champion Ground
- Jackie O’s Brewery - Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Apparition
- Heavy Seas Beer - Siren Noire (Bottle)
- Heavy Seas Beer - Red Flag (Bottle)
- Heavy Seas Beer - Schnee Boot (Bottle)
- Sprecher Brewery - Czar Bourbon Aged Russian Imp Stout (Bottle)
- J.W. Lees Brewery - 2017 Harvest Ale Aged in Calvados (Bottle)
- J.W. Lees Brewery - 2017 Harvest Ale Aged in Lagavulin (Bottle)
- J.W. Lees Brewery - 2016 Harvest Ale Aged in Port (Bottle)
- Crafted Artisan Meadery - In Yo Face Pyment (Bottle)
- Crafted Artisan Meadery - Imperial Peanut Butter and Jelly (Bottle)
- North Coast Brewing Company - Bourbon Barrel Aged Old Rasputin 21(Bottle)
- North Coast Brewing Company - Rye Barrel Aged Old Rasputin 21 (Bottle)
- Urban Artifact - Mangonada (Bottle)
- Urban Artifact - Pineapple Brulee (Bottle)
- Urban Artifact - Strawberry Sorbetto (Bottle)
- Urban Artifact - Beipiaosaurus (Bottle)
- Duvel - Duvel Barrel Aged (Bottle)
- Brewery Ommegang - Three Philosophers - Bourbon Barrel-Aged
- Boulevard Brewing Company - Whiskey Barrel Stout
- Boulevard Brewing Company - Bourbon Barrel Quad
- Great Lakes Brewing Company - BA Alberta Clipper (Draft)
- Great Lakes Brewing Company - BA Rackhouse (Draft)
- Brooklyn Brewery - Black Ops (Draft)
- Guinness - BA Stock Ale (Draft)
- Odd Side Ales - Hipster Brunch Stout (Bottle)
- Odd Side Ales - Nightman Leaveth (Bottle)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company - Rum Barrel Trip in the Woods (Bottle)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company - BA Ovila Abby Ale (Bottle)
- Ballast Point Brewing Company - BA Sour Wench (Bottle)
- Two Roads Brewing Company - Twoquila BA Lime (Cans)
- Two Roads Brewing Company - Rumbbl (Cans)
- Rogue Ales - 2019 Dead 'N' Dead (Bottle)
- Dogfish Head Brewery - Bourbon Barrel World Wide Stout (Bottle)
- Taft's Brewing Company - Bourbon BA Finishing Touch (Draft)
- DuClaw Brewing Company - Rum BA Steeple Envy (Draft)
- DuClaw Brewing Company - Retribution (Bottle)
- Blakes Hard Cider Co. - Saint Cheri (Cans)
- Deschutes Brewery - The Abyss 2018 (Bottle)
- Deschutes Brewery - The Abyss 2019 (Bottle)
- Deschutes Brewery - Black Butte XXX (Bottle)
- Deschutes Brewery - Black Butte XXXI (Bottle)
- Deschutes Brewery - The Dissident w/Brett (Bottle)
- Bell’s Brewery - Uberon (Draft)
- Clown Shoes Beer - Apple Baron
- Clown Shoes Beer - Loonidragon
- Clown Shoes Beer - Pingüina En Fuego
- Clown Shoes Beer - Ride the Lion
- Abita Brewing Company - Bourbon Street Imperial Stout
- Abita Brewing Company - Bourbon Street Baltic Porter
- Une Année Brewery - Le Grand Monde 2019-7
- Une Année Brewery - Le Grand Monde 2019-8
- New Holland Brewing - Dragon’s Milk
- New Holland Brewing - Dragon’s Milk White
- Central Waters Brewing - Brewer’s Reserve Bourbon Barrel Cherry Stout
- Greenbush Brewing - Delusion
- Epic Brewing Company - Oak & Orchard Syrah
- Epic Brewing Company - Oak & Orchard Pinot
- Epic Brewing Company - Oak & Orchard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Epic Brewing Company - Oak & Orchard Strawberry Rhubarb
- Epic Brewing Company - Big Bad Baptist
- Rhinegeist Brewery - Mushhushshu (Bottle)
- Rhinegeist Brewery - Double Oaked Mastodon (Bottle)
- Rhinegeist Brewery - Bourbon Barrel Aged Ink (Bottle)
- Rhinegeist Brewery - Rye Barrel Aged Ink (Bottle)
- Warped Wing Brewing Company - Whiskey Rebellion 2019 (Bottle)
- Warped Wing Brewing Company - BBA Esther's Lil Secret 2019 (Bottle)
- Warped Wing Brewing Company - MBA The Abominator 2019 (Bottle)
- Warped Wing Brewing Company - BBA Creepshow 2019 (Bottle)
- Platform Beer Company - High River BBA Stout
- Municipal Brew Works - Natasha Bourbon Barrel Russian Imperial Stout
Sample from over 100 unique barrel-aged beers from local, regional and national breweries, enjoy light snacks, and take home your commemorative glassware! Just remember, these are heavy beers, so please drink responsibly!
Not big on beer? No worries! You can still have fun with your beer-drinking friends while enjoying soda, coffee, and light snacks!