Blackened Tilapia Sandwich
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Cajun Blackened Seasoning
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 4 (10-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 4 Kaiser buns, split, buttered and toasted
- Cilantro lime mayonnaise
- Jungle Jim's Mango Lime Salsa
- Pour melted butter into a shallow dish.
- Dip tilapia fillets in melted butter and coat with Cajun Blackened Seasoning.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Cook prepared fish for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Spread Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise evenly over toasted buns.
- Place cooked tilapia on bun and top with Jungle Jim's Mango Lime Salsa.