Cheddar Crusted Tilapia
Ingredients (serves 4)
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 large tilapia fillets
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine panko, cheese and green onions in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, mix mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pat fish dry with paper towels and arrange in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over fish.
- Lightly press bread crumb mixture on top.
- Bake in top third of oven until crust is golden and fish flakes easily when pressed, about 12 minutes.