Greek Feta Potato Salad
Ingredients (serves 8-10)
- 1 pound new red potatoes, cooked, quartered
- ½ cup sliced ripe or Greek olives
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Feta cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- In large bowl, combine potatoes, olives, cheese and artichoke hearts.
- In a jar with a lid, combine all dressing ingredients.
- Shake well to mix; pour over salad.
- Toss gently. Chill before serving.