Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Orange Peanut Butter Sauce
Ingredients (serves 4)
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- One pork tenderloin (about 1 ¼ pounds), trimmed
- Salt and ground black pepper
- ¼ cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- Whisk orange juice, peanut butter, marmalade and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl. Reserve a few tablespoons of the sauce for after grilling.
- Prepare a grill for indirect cooking.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; brush lightly with sauce.
- Sear meat on both sides over high heat.
- Cook pork over indirect heat until internal temperature reaches 150°F, brushing occasionally with sauce.
- Remove pork from the grill and allow to rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Drizzle with reserved sauce and sprinkle with peanuts before serving.