Grilled Salmon with Mustard and Herbs
- 2 lemons thinly sliced
- 20-30 sprigs of fresh herbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pound salmon skinless
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Lay two 9-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil on top of each other and place on a rimless baking sheet.
- Arrange lemon slices in two layers in the center of the foil. Spread herb sprigs over the lemons.
- With the side of a chef’s knife, mash garlic with salt to form a paste.
- Transfer to a small dish and stir in mustard and the remaining 2 tablespoons chopped herbs.
- Spread the mixture over both sides of the salmon. Place the salmon on the herb sprigs.
- Slide the foil and salmon off the baking sheet onto the grill without disturbing the salmon-lemon stack.
- Cover the grill; cook until the salmon is opaque in the center, 18 to 24 minutes.
- Wearing oven mitts, carefully transfer foil and salmon back onto the baking sheet.
- Cut the salmon into 4 portions and serve with lemon wedges (discard herb sprigs and lemon slices).