Jack Daniel’s Grilled Chuck Roast
Ingredients (Serves 4-6)
- ⅓ cup Jack Daniel's Whiskey
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 chuck roast (2-3 pounds)
- Combine whiskey, brown sugar, soy sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and garlic powder; mix well.
- Place roast into a plastic bag; add marinade and seal.
- Place in a dish; refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Grill over medium coals (with Jack Daniel’s Barrel Chips, soaked in water – if you can find them), about 20 to 25 minutes per side for medium.
- Baste occasionally with marinade. To serve, cut into thin slices.