Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- 4 tilapia fillet
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, finely chopped
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place fillets in baking dish.
- Pour lemon juice over fillets, then drizzle butter on top.
- Sprinkle with garlic, parsley and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 12-15 minutes.