Mustard and Herb Crusted Pork Loin
Ingredients (serves 6-8)
- ⅓ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh herbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Boneless pork loin roast, about 3 pounds
- Tip: Use any combination of fresh herbs – rosemary, thyme and sage work well.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine mustard, garlic, herbs, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place the roast on a rack over a shallow pan and coat with the mustard mixture.
- Place in oven and roast until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat registers 155ºF, about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.