Potato and Green Bean Salad
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 pound green beans, cut into 2-inch lengths, cooked tender-crisp, and kept warm
- 4 large potatoes, cooked until just soft, peeled, cubed, and kept warm
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed (may add more to taste)
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the beans, potatoes, and scallions in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a jar. Shake well and pour over the vegetables. Toss gently to mix ingredients well.
- Cover the salad and chill it for several hours or overnight.