Pumpkin Spice Kettle Corn
Ingredients (makes 12 cups)
- Pumpkin Spice Mix:
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon allspice
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Mix ingredients in a small bowl.
- Measure 1 tablespoon for popcorn recipe.
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Spice Mix
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1¼ teaspoons kosher flaked salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ cup popcorn
Directions for Kettle Corn
- Combine Pumpkin Spice Mix, sugar and salt in a small bowl and stir until well combined.
- Place coconut oil in a Whirley Pop or large, heavy stainless steel pot. Turn the heat to medium-high.
- Add 2-3 popcorn kernels, cover and when they pop, add the remaining popcorn and Pumpkin Spice/sugar/salt mixture and cover again.
- Slowly crank the handle of the Whirley Pop or gently shake the stainless steel pot back and forth.
- As the popping slows, turn off the heat and carefully remove the lid, tilting it away from your face to allow the steam to escape.
- Pour the popcorn onto a large parchment-lined sheet pan and cool completely.