Sweet and Spicy Popcorn Seasoning Mix
Ingredients (makes about ¼ cups)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne
- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- Melted butter, for serving
- Place sugar and salt in a food processor and process to a fine powder.
- Pour into a bowl and stir in remaining spices.
- Place popcorn in a serving bowl and toss with melted butter.
- Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons (or to taste) of the mix over popcorn and toss to distribute evenly.
- Store remaining seasoning in an airtight container.