Watermelon and Honeydew Salsa
Ingredients (yields 2 cups)
- 1 cup watermelon, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 cup honeydew, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 scallion, white and green parts, chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of ½ lime
- Combine all ingredients in a glass mixing bowl and toss gently.
- Use immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 3 hours.
- Add salt to taste before serving.
- Serve over grilled fish, chicken or pork.