Lego – Inspiring and Developing the Builders of TomorrowBack to feed
- Posted: 8/15/2016
- Categories: Discoveries at the Jungle
Fun LEGO Facts:
- LEGO was originally called ”Automatic Binding Bricks”.
- The first one was made in 1932 out of wood.
- Every single brick created since 1958 can still interlock together.
- The name LEGO comes from the Danish language.
- Every person on earth owns on average 86 LEGO bricks.
- If LEGO figurines were real people, they would be the world’s largest population.
- LEGO is the world’s largest tire manufacturer.
Stop by Eastgate’s Toy Balloon to see our great selection of LEGO sets for all ages including: LEGO City, Duplo, Friends, Creator, Ninjago, Nexo Knights, Star Wars and many more! Stay tuned Fairfield customers! LEGO will also be sold at our Fairfield store in the next few months.
The Toy Balloon