About the Show
Barrel aging beer takes time, planning, and patience. At the same time subtle and complex, there’s an artistry to bringing these beers to life in all-new, exciting, and incredibly flavorful ways. Spent barrels that once contained whiskey, tequila, rum, and wine are given a new purpose, and we’re gifted with their transformed contents.
Jungle Jim’s Barrel Aged Beer Bash celebrates the art of barrel aging by bringing together beers of all kinds. From light and funky, to sour and bright, to deep, dark, and roasty – there’s something for everyone to try and enjoy.
An exceptional experience from its inception, this year’s Barrel Aged Beer Bash promises to be no different. In fact, we’re bringing in more bold and inventive beers for you to enjoy. Rare, hard-to-find, and maybe even exclusive to this epic event, these beers are truly special. Tickets include entry to this year’s Barrel Aged Beer Bash, a tasting guide, and commemorative glass for you to keep.
Just like the time it takes to make these intense libations, we encourage you to take your time and enjoy these heavier beverages slowly, appreciating the depth and nuance in each pour. We’re excited for another amazing year of barrel aged beers. It’s time to find your flavor.
Directions, Parking & Lodging
The Oscar Event Center at Jungle Jim’s International Market
5440 Dixie Highway
Fairfield, OH 45014
Need somewhere to stay?
Jungle Jim's has partnered with the following hotels and special offers may be available for customers who book their rooms with them. When making your reservations be sure to mention that you will be attending a Junglefest!
Holiday Inn at Centre Park of West Chester5800 Muhlhauser Rd.
West Chester Township, OH 45069
Welcome to the Brand New West Chester Hotel at Centre Park! Welcome as you begin your journey to Centre Park and step into an extraordinary experience at the Holiday Inn Cincinnati North - West Chester featuring Ohio’s first Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse. Located 20 miles from Downtown Cincinnati and within minutes of I-275 and I-75, our hotel rises above all of the competition.
Cincinnati Marriott North6189 Muhlhauser Rd.
West Chester, OH 45069
The Cincinnati Marriott North at Union Centre is the perfect place for you to stay on your next getaway! Located conveniently off of I-75 in West Chester, the Cincinnati Marriott North features 295 comfortable guest rooms, 24-hour business center, wireless Internet, non-smoking rooms, indoor lap pool, executive fitness center, and so much more! The property also features the RiverCity Grille Restaurant and Lounge, a great casual dining experience, which is a great way to end a long day!
Hilton Garden Inn9306 Schulze Dr.
West Chester, OH 45069
The Hilton Garden Inn West Chester hotel is conveniently located off I-75 within one mile of businesses, shops, restaurants and many activities! Feel at home in a bright and spacious guest room or suite, equipped with complimentary WiFi, an HDTV, a mini-refrigerator, a plush Garden Sleep System bed, a work desk with ergonomic chair and a Keurig® coffee maker. Unwind in the Lounge or on the patio, and enjoy tasty American cuisine in the welcoming Garden Grille & Bar.
Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton1 Riverfront Plaza
Hamilton, OH 45011
The Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton hotel is ideal for the business traveler, with 120 guestrooms, 6,500 square feet of meeting and banquet space with full catering available, and a healthy breakfast buffet. Looking for Miami University hotels? The Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton is a short drive from Miami University and a perfect choice for your next trip to Butler County.Situated in the heart of downtown Hamilton, “The City of Sculpture,” the Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton is close to many dining, entertainment, and shopping options. The Courtyard provides exactly the room you need for work, relaxation and sleep with a large work area with well-lit desk and free high-speed Internet access. Also available is an indoor pool, exercise room, and business center.
Quality Inn West Chester8567 Cincinnati Dayton Rd.
West Chester, OH 45069
The Quality Inn of West Chester is located conveniently off of I-75. The hotel features wonderful guest amenities including: a spacious heated indoor swimming pool, business center, Internet access, and exceptional customer service!
Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North7500 Tylers Place Boulevard,
West Chester, OH, 45069
Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North is centrally located between Dayton and Cincinnati, minutes from the Voice of America Center, Cincinnati Premium Outlets, and Miami Valley Gaming. Enjoy fast & free WiFi, free parking, and local Best Brews® craft beer during your stay at our West Chester hotel.
Home2 Suites7145 Liberty Centre Dr.
Liberty Township, OH 45069
Settle in and stay a while at our new Home2 Suites by Hilton Cincinnati Liberty Center. Enjoy all the comforts of home just minutes from downtown Cincinnati and adjacent to Liberty Town Center. Business travelers appreciate our proximity to businesses such as Jungle Jim's, Cincinnati Enquirer, GE Aviation, Level 3 Communications and Proctor & Gamble.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the festival?
- When is the festival?
- How much are tickets?
- Can I bring my child?
- How much is parking?
Where is the festival?
Jungle Jim’s International Barrel Aged Beer Bash will be held in the elegant Oscar Event Center located above Jungle Jim’s. Please park in the spaces designated for The Oscar Event Center located to the left as you come in the main entrance with the gorilla sign.The Oscar Event Center at Jungle Jim’s
5440 Dixie Highway
Fairfield, OH 45014 Top
When is the festival?
2019 Dates to be announcedTop
How much are tickets?
See Tickets for detailed information.
The earlier you purchase tickets the better the price will be.Top
Can I bring my child?
No. Only adults 21 years of age or older may attend, IDs will be checked at the door.Top
How much is parking?
Parking is free.Top
Sample from more than 100 different barrel aged beers from local, regional and national breweries, enjoy some light snacks, and take home a commemorative glass. Just remember, these are heavy beers - please drink responsibly!
- Drinker Tickets Coming Soon
Join your friends, enjoy water, soda and coffee, as well as some light snacks. Whether you’re partaking or not, we’re happy you’re joining us!
- Non-Drinker Tickets Coming Soon
- 50 West - Barrel Aged Ghost of Imogene
- Abita - Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- Abita - Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Pecan
- Alltech - Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout
- Alltech - Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale
- Anderson Valley - Salted Caramel Porter
- Avery - Coconut Porter (Bourbon Aged)
- Avery - Tweak (Bourbon Aged)
- Bell's - Whiskey Barrel Aged Cherry Stout
- Boulevard - Cabernet Cask Imperial Stout
- Brasserie de Silly S.A. - Scotch Barrel Aged Scotch De Silly
- Brouwerij Van Steenberge N.V. - Rum Barrel Aged Piraat
- Crooked Stave - L'Brett d'Apricot
- Crooked Stave - St. Bretta
- Crooked Stave - Vielle
- Dark Horse - Bourbon Barrel Tres Blueberry
- Deschutes - 2016 Abyss
- Deschutes - Black Butte XXIX
- Deschutes - 2017 Abyss
- Epic - Sour Brainless on Peaches (Wine Barrel Aged)
- Epic - Big Bad Baptista (Bourbon Aged)
- Figleaf - Barrel Aged Black Solstice
- Great Divide - Barrel Aged Hibernation 2016
- Green Flash - Divine Sauvage (Wine Barrel Aged)
- Harviestoun - Ola Dubh 12 Year
- Harviestoun - Ola Dubh 18 Year
- Hoppin' Frog - Barrel Aged D.O.R.I.S.
- Innis & Gunn - Barrel Aged Raspberry Saison
- Jackie O's - Barrel Aged Skipping Stone
- Jackie O's - Barrel Aged Wood Ya Honey
- Jackie O's - Barrel Aged The Ties that Bind (Crooked Stave Collab.)
- Jackie O's - Barrel Aged Dark Apparition with Coffee 2018
- Jolly Pumpkin - La Roja
- Listermann - Freedom Toast
- Listermann - Lavish Life
- Madtree - Joon
- Madtree - 2015 BBA Axis Mundi
- North High - Bourbon Barrel Aged Barleywine
- Odd Side Ales - Rye Hipster Brunch Stout
- Platform - High River
- Prairie - Bourbon Barrel Aged Paradise
- Prairie - Vanilla Noir
- Rhinegeist - Barrel Aged Druncle
- Rhinegeist - Bogbeast (Scotch Barrel Aged Wheatwine)
- Taft's Ale House - Buffalo Trace Imperial Stout
- Victory - Wisdom's Hour
- 50 West - Barrel Aged 10&2 Barleywine
- Abita - Bourbon Barrel Aged Rye Pale Ale
- Alltech - Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale
- Alltech - Kentucky Old Fashioned Barrel Ale
- Anderson Valley - Bourbon Barrel Stout
- Avery - Apricot Sour (Oak Aged)
- Avery - Tangerine Quad (Bourbon Aged)
- Ballast Point - Barrel Aged Victory at Sea
- Boulevard - Bourbon Barrel Quad
- Brooklyn - Black Ops
- Brouwerij Van Steenberge N.V. - Barrel Aged Reserve Gulden Draak
- Crooked Stave - Progenitor
- Crooked Stave - Surette
- Dark Horse - Bourbon Barrel Plead the Fifth
- Dark Horse - Bourbon Barrel Toonila
- Deschutes - Tequila Barrel Abyss
- Deschutes - Rum Barrel Abyss
- Dogfish Head - Burton Baton
- Epic - Big Bad Baptist (Bourbon Aged)
- Epic - Triple Barrel Big Bad Baptist (Rum/Bourbon Aged)
- Founders - CBS
- Great Divide - Barrel Aged Old Ruffian 2016
- Green Flash - Vivid Sauvage (Wine Barrel Aged)
- Harviestoun - Ola Dubh 16 Year
- Hoppin' Frog - Barrel Aged D.O.R.I.S. Royale
- Hoppin' Frog - Barrel Aged Frosted Frog
- Innis & Gunn - Bourbon Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout
- Jackie O's - Barrel Aged Antik
- Jackie O's - Barrel Aged Babbling Brook
- Jackie O's - Barrel Aged Dark Apparition 2018
- Jolly Pumpkin - Fuego del Otono 2015
- Jolly Pumpkin - Maracaibo 2015
- Listermann - Life (BA Barleywine)
- Listermann - 2014 Cincinnatus
- Madtree - Levanto Oscuro
- North Coast - Barrel Aged Old Rasputin 20th Anniversary
- Odd Side Ales - Hipster Brunch Stout
- Panil Barriquée - Oak Aged Sour Red Ale
- Prairie - Bomb!
- Prairie - Noir
- Revolution - Deth's Tar
- Rhinegeist - Barrel Aged Gramps
- Sierra Nevada - Barrel Aged Narwhal
- Trois Dame - Grande Dame