Tomato and Stuffing GratinPrint recipe
Ingredients (Serves 6-8)
- 8 large, ripe tomatoes, sliced 1/3 inch thick
- 1 1/2 cups stuffing mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Layer half of the sliced tomatoes in the prepared dish.
- Continue layering with half of the onion, half of the stuffing mix, and half of the cheese.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Repeat layers with the remaining tomatoes, onion, stuffing mix and end with cheese.
- Drizzle top with butter.
- Bake 50-60 minutes, until hot and steamy.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes before serving.