Apple Butter Pork Tenderloin
Ingredients (serves 2)
- One pork tenderloin, about 12-14 ounces
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup apple butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple brandy, bourbon or apple juice
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a shallow baking dish that is slightly larger than the meat.
- Trim silverskin and excess fat from pork.
- Place pork in prepared pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and spread over pork.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, until internal temperature of pork reaches 155°F.
- Allow to rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve drizzled with sauce from the pan.