Baked Mini Ham and Swiss Sandwiches
Ingredients (makes 12)
- 12 Jungle Jim’s Dinner Rolls
- 12 ounces deli ham, sliced thin
- 6-8 ounces Swiss cheese, sliced thin
- 1 stick butter
- 3 heaping tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut rolls in half.
- Cut ham and cheese into pieces and cover bottom of rolls.
- Put tops back on rolls.
- Arrange filled rolls tightly in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan; place over medium heat until butter melts.
- Mix well and spoon evenly over rolls.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate four hours or overnight.
- Bake, covered with foil, at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10-15 minutes until golden and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm