Broccoli, Grape and Fennel Salad
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 4 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- ½ cup dried tart cherries, halved
- 4 green onions, white and green parts, sliced
- ½ cup fennel bulb, small dice
- ½ cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- Combine broccoli, grapes, dried cherries, green onions, fennel and almonds in a large bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and toss to combine well.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Stir well before serving.