Buddha’s Hand Vinaigrette
- Buddha's hand citron has a strong, lemony fragrance and flavor.
- You can use zest from a Buddha's hand in place of regular lemon zest. You can also break off a "finger" and use in cooking, just remember to remove it before serving.
- Use as an interesting centerpiece to give your entire kitchen a clean, lemony scent.
Ingredients (yields ¾ cup)
- 4 tablespoons olive or grapeseed oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Buddha’s hand zest
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon fresh or dried thyme, minced
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients in bowl or jar. Mix or shake well. For best results, allow vinaigrette to marinate overnight.
- Use vinaigrette to dress your favorite salad greens.