Candy Bar Mug Blondie
Ingredients (serves 4)
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped candy bars
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix ½ cup of the flour, cinnamon and baking powder in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Toss chopped candy bars and remaining 2 tablespoons flour in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix butter and brown sugar in large bowl until well blended.
- Add egg yolk and vanilla; mix well.
- Add flour mixture; mix just until moistened.
- Shake chopped candy bars to remove excess flour.
- Stir into batter.
- Divide amount four ovenproof 8-ounce coffee mugs.
- Place mugs on baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out almost clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving. (Blondie may fall in center upon cooling).
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.