Cherimoya Fruit Salad
- A cherimoya tastes like a custardy blend of banana, pineapple, papaya, strawberry, and peach.
- Ripe when skin turns light green to brown and gives to slight pressure.
- These are best served chilled. They pair well with cilantro, vanilla, and bananas and can be used to make a refreshing juice.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 cup cherimoya pulp, seeds removed
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups fresh orange sections
- 1 cup mango, cubed
- 2 cups honeydew melon, cubed
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Place cherimoya pulp and sliced bananas in a bowl. Add oranges and stir gently to cover fruit with orange juice; this will prevent darkening.
- Add mango and honeydew. Stir to combine. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Garnish and serve with mint leaves.