Chicken with Apricot, Brie and Almonds
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 6-ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces Brie, sliced with rind removed
- 4 tablespoons apricot preserves
- ¼ cup toasted sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in large nonstick sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook until golden brown on both sides and just cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Place chicken in prepared baking dish.
- Top each piece of chicken with 1 ounce of Brie and 1 tablespoon apricot preserves.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, until Brie is melted and topping mixture is bubbly.