Chicken with Honey-Mustard Sauce
Ingredients (serves 4)
- ½ cup plain nonfat yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine yogurt, honey, wine, mustard, soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a non-stick skillet and sauté chicken until just cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Pour yogurt mixture over chicken in skillet, bring to a simmer and cook 2-3 minutes to heat through.
- Serve chicken with sauce.