Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 pound bulk chorizo sausage
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup canned refried beans
- 8 flour tortillas (8-10 inches in diameter) warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (1 ½ cups)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded taco cheese or cheddar cheese
- Cook sausage in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in salsa and beans; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
- Spoon about ¼ cup of the sausage mixture onto center of each tortilla.
- Top with ¼ cup of the lettuce and about 2 tablespoons each of the tomatoes and cheese.
- Fold tortilla over filling. Serve with salsa.