- Store outside because of the smell and handle carefully.
- Use knife to cut between pods. Fruit can be eaten with a spoon. The custardy flesh is used to flavor both sweet and savory foods. The seeds can also be eaten when cooked
- Super healthy!
- ½ pound durian flesh
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons condensed milk
- 1½ cups water
- In a mixer, beat durian flesh, sugar, and condensed milk to form a thick liquid base.
- Slowly add water and mix well.
- Pour into popsicle molds. Freeze it overnight.
- Just before serving, hold the popsicle molds under running water for few seconds to loosen popsicles from the moulds. Enjoy!