Fabulous Culantro Pesto with Pasta
- Culantro is slightly more pungent than cilantro and can be used in place of cilantro in any dish.
- Culantro makes an addition to soups, beans, stir-fries, or curries.
- Mix with tomatoes, garlic, onions, lemon juice, and chiles for a delicious salsa.
- 1 (16-ounce) package farfalle pasta
- 1 bunch fresh culantro
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ cup walnuts or pecans
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup olive oil