Ingredients (serves 6)
- 10 ounces mixed salad greens
- 1 cup Greek Artisan's Olives, pitted and sliced
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ medium cucumber, peeled, seeded,-and diced
- 4 ounces Feta cheese
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (1 lemon, squeezed)
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano (may substitute 1 teaspoon dried oregano)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toss salad greens with olives, tomatoes, onion, and cucumber.
- Add dressing and toss to coat well. Crumble Feta cheese over salad and serve.