Greek Seasoned Baked Tilapia
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 large tilapia fillets, about 1 ½ pounds
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a shallow baking dish or rimmed baking sheet.
- Arrange fish in a single layer in prepared dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well; spread evenly over fish.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, or until fish flakes when pressed.