Italian Pasta and Spinach Bake
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked al dente and drained
- 2 cups prepared spaghetti sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Stir together cheese, sour cream, egg, garlic salt, and spinach.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and mix well.
- Pour into a greased baking dish and top with sauce.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Top with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.