Mango Yogurt Popsicles
Ingredients (makes 8-10)
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup heavy cream, divided use
- ¼ cup sugar, or more to taste
- 1 cup mango puree or canned Alphonso mango pulp
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Whisk together the yogurt, ½ cup cream and the sugar.
- Whisk together the mango puree, lemon juice and the remaining ½ cup cream. (Taste and sweeten with additional sugar, if desired.)
- Fill popsicle mold or disposable plastic cup half full with the vanilla yogurt.
- Top with the mango-cream mixture.
- Using a skewer, stir vigorously, until the mango puree ‘bleeds’ into the vanilla yogurt, creating pretty swirls.
- Freeze until solid, preferably overnight.
- To unmold, run water over the popsicle molds and serve.