Napa Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Napa cabbage can be eaten raw in salads or slaw. It is excellent cooked in soups or stir-fries.
- Try blanching the leaves and wrapping them around spicy foods.
- Also known as a Chinese cabbage.
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 head napa cabbage, cleaned and sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, add the canola oil.
- Add the onion, garlic, and ginger and sauté, stirring for 1 minute.
- Add the cabbage and cook until just starting to wilt, about 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and rice vinegar then stir well and cook just until cabbage is wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with the sesame oil.