Orange BBQ Glazed Chicken Wings
Ingredients (makes about 2 dozen)
- 2½ pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken wings, tips discarded, each cut into 2 pieces
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ teaspoons hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with 2 layers of release foil.
- Season wings with salt and pepper, arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown and cooked through, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine juice concentrate, BBQ sauce, marmalade, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat broiler.
- Remove chicken from baking sheets by picking up top layer of foil.
- Transfer chicken to 2nd layer of foil on baking sheets.
- Toss wings with glaze.
- Broil until sauce is bubbling and wings are dark brown in spots, 1-2 minutes.