Quiche Lorraine Frittata
Ingredients (serves 4-6)
- 8 large eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 8 ounces applewood smoked bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 6 ounces shredded gruyere cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line an 11x7-inch baking dish with parchment paper – just scrunch it roughly at the corners.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk in a large bowl.
- Stir in the bacon and cheese, reserving a little of each for the top.
- Season with black pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and spread evenly.
- Scatter reserved bacon and cheese over top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until golden and set.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- May be served hot, warm or at room temperature