Quick and Easy Pizza
Ingredients (makes 2 (13-inch) pizzas)
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 13-inch crust ready to be "dressed"
- 4 cups of shredded cheese
- Toppings of your choice
- Preheat the pizza stone for 1 hour in a 500°F oven.
- Roll out the dough and par-bake for 3 minutes
- Whisk all ingredients (except cheese and toppings) together.
- Remove dough from oven and dress the pizza with toppings of your choice.
- Slide back onto the hot stone and bake for 5 - 7 minutes or until the top is slightly brown and bubbly.