Refrigerator Raisin Bran Muffins
Ingredients (yields 18-24 muffins)
- 7 ½ ounces Raisin Bran
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 16 ounces buttermilk
- 1 cup apple butter
- Mix cereal with sugars, flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Add oil, eggs, buttermilk and apple butter and mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight in a covered container and use as needed.
- Fill greased muffin tins ⅔ full and bake at 400 degrees for 18-24 minutes, depending on size.
- Store batter, covered, in refrigerator up to 2 weeks. Do not stir before scooping into muffin tins and baking.