Roasted Asparagus with Limoncello Vinaigrette
Ingredients (serves 3-4)
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup limoncello
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely minced
- Zest of one lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange asparagus in a single layer on a rimmed, foil-lined baking sheet.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake well.
- Drizzle half the vinaigrette onto the asparagus and toss to coat.
- Roast for 8-10 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with additional Limoncello Vinaigrette.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.