Roasted Beans & Peppers with Hoisin, Honey & Cashews
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame or olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons roasted, salted cashews, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cover a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine beans and peppers on prepared baking sheet.
- Combine hoisin sauce, honey, sesame oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over beans and toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange beans and peppers in a single layer.
- Roast 12-15 minutes, stirring twice, until beans are crisp-tender and starting to brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cashews.