Roasted Chicken and Chorizo with Fingerling Potatoes
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 ounces chorizo, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 2 medium red onions, cut into wedges
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and left whole
- 8 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin on
- 12-16 fingerling potatoes or 3 medium potatoes, un-peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the chorizo into ¼-inch slices.
- Put the onion and garlic in the foil-covered baking sheet.
- Scatter over the chorizo, then add the chicken pieces, potato, rosemary and a couple of grinds of black pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Halfway through the baking process, turn the chicken pieces and baste with the cooking juices.