Salmon with Lemon Dill Butter Sauce
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a baking dish large enough to hold salmon easily in a single layer.
- Place salmon in prepared baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a small bowl in microwave; stir in lemon juice, dill and garlic.
- Spoon mixture over salmon.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily.