- 1 pound pork loin, cut into 4-ounce chops
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic, granulated
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 ½ cups bread crumbs
- 6 lemon wedges
- Place 1 pork chop between two pieces of saran wrap.
- Pound the chop with the flat side of the mallet unit ¼-inch thick.
- Repeat with remaining chops.
- Season each pork chop with salt and pepper.
- On a plate, add onion and garlic into the flour and mix.
- In a wide bowl, whisk eggs and water together.
- On another plate, add bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet on medium heat, add enough oil to coat bottom of the pan, about ¼-inch.
- Dredge 2 schnitzel into flour, then egg wash, and finish in bread crumbs.
- Place each piece into the pan and fry each side until golden brown. About 3 minutes per side.
- Place on a plate lined with paper towel and keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining 2 pieces.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges and garnish with parsley if desired.