Sher-Li-Hon Greens with Edamame and Tofu
- Sher-li-hon is a type of mustard greens, but it’s very mild and sweet with tender leaves.
- It can be used in place of other leafy greens in any dish. It is excellent when cooked into a stir-fry.
- Toss sher-li-hon with a variety of other greens for a refreshing salad.
- 1.5 pounds sher-li-hon greens, chopped
- 2 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup edamame beans
- 1.5 pounds firm tofu, cubed
- Sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar (optional)
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- Sprinkle salt over mustard greens and mix well. Let sit 1-2 hours, mixing every 30 minutes.
- Squeeze out the water. Mix with other ingredients and lightly sauté mixture.