Shrimp Scampi Pasta
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 4 ounces dry linguine
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ pound raw shrimp (16/20 count), peeled and deveined
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ⅛ crushed red pepper - or more to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook linguine according to package directions until al dente.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a medium skillet.
- Add garlic and sauté for 15 seconds.
- Add shrimp and sauté 3-4 minutes, until almost cooked through.
- Add lemon juice, wine and crushed red pepper and stir to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter and stir to combine; simmer and stir sauce until it is creamy and has reduced slightly.
- Add cooked pasta and toss to combine with shrimp and sauce.