Ingredients (serves 4-6)
- 8 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup minced garlic
- 1 ½ pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 green onions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook 30 seconds or until just softened.
- Add shrimp, green onions, tomato, wine and lemon juice; cook until shrimp are pink and just firm, about 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat, stir in parsley, salt and pepper. Serve over rice or pasta.