Spring Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Mesclun salad mix
- Sliced strawberries
- Mandarin orange segments, drained
- Toasted chopped hazelnuts
- Whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, orange juice and poppyseeds together in a medium bowl. Makes 1 cup.
- Arrange lettuce, sliced strawberries and oranges on individual salad plates and sprinkle with hazelnuts.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve.