Vietnamese Milk Coffee
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1-3 tablespoons of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2-4 spoonfuls of Cafe Du Monde (or favorite Vietnamese coffee)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup of hot water
- Start with your favorite coffee cup and add sweetened condensed milk to your liking.
- Rest the Vietnamese Phin Filter on top of the glass and remove press.
- Add coffee grounds.
- Place press on top of grounds with mild pressure.
- Pour just enough hot water to wet the grounds, but not enough to drip through.
- Place lid on filter and wait for 30 seconds for the coffee to steep.
- Add salt and fill the filter with hot water.
- Replace lid to retain heat, and let coffee drip down into the glass.
- Mix the condensed milk and coffee together and enjoy!