Wild Berry Sorbet
Ingredients (makes about 3 cups)
- 1½ cups wild berry juice blend or nectar, chilled
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- Combine berry juice, lime juice and sugar in a large measuring cup or bowl.
- Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Transfer liquid to a 1½ to 2-quart ice cream machine; process sorbet according to manufacturer's directions.
- Transfer sorbet to a freezer container.
- Press waxed paper directly onto sorbet.
- Cover container with a lid and freeze sorbet until firm, 1-2 hours.
- Sorbet can be stored in freezer for up to 1 week.