Beer Cheese Recipe
Ingredients (Makes 2 ½ cups)
- Our Wisconsin Beer Cheese Dip Recipe is a hot and melty addition to your next celebration! Great for dipping veggies, bread, or more cheese!
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup beer, room temperature
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Spoon into a small baking dish and bake 20-25 minutes, until melted.
- Serve with pretzels, pumpernickel sticks or rye bread dippers.