Yu Choy Sum Stir-Fry
- Yu choy sum can be stir fried, braised, steamed, microwaved, or boiled. Use in soups, rice, or even lasagnas.
- 1 pound Chinese yu choy sum greens, cut into 3-inch lengths
- 4 -6 cloves whole garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ¼ cup vegetable or chicken broth
- Heat the oil in your wok until hot. Turn the heat to medium. Add the garlic cloves to the oil and fry until the cloves are golden brown.
- Add the yu choy, then stir so that each stalk becomes lightly coated in the garlic-flavored oil. Add the chicken broth and immediately cover. Let the vegetables steam for 3 ½ minutes until tender.